Wednesday, March 8

The Taboo of Romance Novels




My wife kept a stash of romance novels in a secret compartment behind her bookshelf. I told her she didn't need to hide her literature from me and that I'm fully understanding of her kinks. She told me that they are secured for my safety.

I thought, "How bad could these possibly be?" and sneaked into her study one day while she was at work and broke into the stash.

I Picked up the first one I saw. It was an erotic tale about a woodsman living in a secluded cabin who picked up a maiden who had gotten lost walking in the woods. He offered her shelter until the snow cleared up and he could help find a way back to her castle.

Halfway through the book I heard a noise, my wife was home and coming through the door. I set the book down and realized I'm not going to be able to sneak away from this situation unnoticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment