Sunday, March 5

Stream Dream




"Bye bye- Oh, I gotta do this again otherwise this shirt is gonna be like, 'Hello, everybody'."

I let out a relieved sigh after turning the webcam off. This all started when I made fun of a girl doing a Twitch stream that my girlfriend was watching.

"She doesn't improve the platform. She's just getting by on her looks and alienating all of us real gamers." I said to my girlfriend. She was not pleased with that attitude and she let me know it.

"You think you wouldn't do that too if you were in that position?" She said annoyed.

"No, I'm confident in my abilities and don't need any physical boosts." I replied.

"We'll see about that." She said smiling menacingly

The next thing I know I'm waking up in an unfamiliar room. It was messy and the walls were covered in posters from special editions of games. I moaned, still groggy and confused.

"Huh?" I clasped my hands over my mouth, "Why do I sound like a girl?" I sprung from the bed and began examining my body. As I walked to a mirror I realized that I was that girl streamer my girlfriend was watching.

I decided to try my best to prove myself right and held a family friendly stream. It was challenging with this girl's wardrobe, but I made it a success and I was proud of myself.

I sat at the computer for about an hour after I ended the stream, still playing games and hoping to be swapped back soon. It's already past midnight and I'm beginning to think my girlfriend is still unconvinced.

4 comments:

  1. I like it. Girl is cute and the cap is simple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback. Her name is Dodger if you wanted to see more. She is a video game streamer for real. I'm not the biggest fan of her content but I'm a huge fan of her look.

      Delete
  2. Hey! Great to see another capper embarking on the blogging endeavor. Best of luck! If you ever want to chat or just do an exchange (which is my preferred mode of writing nowadays) my email is mycornerodaweb@gmail.com.

    As the Police said, "I'll be watching you" and hoping you do great! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like it. I'll take you up on that offer. Interaction is always great.

      Delete