Friday, March 10

Herbology




"Alright. So, adding these flowers to the concoction turns my hair orange. Good to know."

A few days ago I came across a book in a dumpster. The title was a series of strange glyph markings that I'd never seen before and the binding looked old. Thinking I had stumbled upon something valuable, I took the book home and attempted to get the garbage smell and pizza stains off of it.

As I was flipping through the pages, I noticed that the writing inside the book was in English. This book was full of recipes. The recipes had no titles. Just lists of ingredients and times.

I decided to try and make one of the recipes. I'm far from a botanist but my apartment had a shared garden that had a lot of flowers and luckily it had the right ones for one of the recipes in the book. Little did I know that it was a turn a man into into a woman potion. The moment I added the final ingredient, 7 rose petals, there was a huge puff of pink smoke. It obscured my vision and when it cleared, I was a bit shorter and a lot more female.

Since that day, I've been experimenting with other recipes in the book hoping to find a way to change back. So far I've found a way to make a person have all of their clothing disappear except for their underwear, a way to magically apply permanent makeup and now a way to change somebody's hair color. I'm starting to understand why this book ended up in the dumpster.

No comments:

Post a Comment