Saturday, March 11

The Show Must Go On




"How do I look?" I asked after stepping out of the trailer to show off my costume, "The portable transformer works just as well as the one at the studio!"

There was an emergency on set of a multi-million dollar blockbuster. We were filming on location in the jungles of Asia. The lead actress got food poisoning because she wanted to take in some of the local culture. However, the longer we stay here, the more expensive it gets not just in hotel rooms but in other crew getting sick from all manner of dangers that dwell in the deep jungle.

As the producer, I felt like it was my responsibility to look out for my money. So, I called up my contacts in Bollywood and had them ship me this portable transformation unit. I'll take the role of the lead actress while she's being treated and we can get out of here sooner.

My only hope now is that she will be feeling better before we have to film the sex scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment