Tuesday, March 14

Dealing With Tardiness




"I'm sorry! It ws n mrgncy nd u wrnt wkn up." I read the text on my wife's cell phone.

"You know I hate it when you text like that from my number. Honestly I think I hate that more than waking up in the wrong body." I replied.

The alarm would've woke me up, it's pretty much the only thing that does. But, her instructor was angry and told her to be there no matter what she had to do.

"I tried to cast that teleport spell I was practicing, but I forgot the word order. So, I had to do the only I know I'm good at." She text back still apologizing.

"It's fine. Just be careful." I sent back.

My wife is a witch-in-training. It's pretty cool most of the time. But, she is very absentminded. That's not a great trait to have when wielding magic you don't fully understand and can't fully control for "homework". Also not a great trait to have when tasked with setting an alarm to wake up early so she wouldn't be tardy to class again.

This body swap spell does get cast a lot. I'm glad she can see her strengths. Now if only she could recognize her weaknesses and work on those so I can be more secure in knowing that I'll wake up male. Or human.

Long story. I guess I better do laundry so I don't have to go through that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment