Monday, March 27

Garden Spirit






I could help but to tease my classmate who kept glaring back at me to make sure I wasn't doing anything inappropriate with her body. We had been in an argument outside the gymnasium about the uniforms for the school. She had indicated that it takes too long for her to get ready after gym class and that I should feel lucky that my uniform is just two pieces.

I told her that I actually appreciate the female student uniforms and gave her a wink.

"You wouldn't say if you were the one getting leered at all day by the horny old men that teach here and by pervs like you!" She shouted at me.

"I'm sorry! I was just joking." I responded trying to calm her down.

Apparently an ancient forest spirit who roams the garden behind the gym didn't believe my apology. He appeared to us and chided our argument for bringing negative energies into his garden. He told us that he would use his heavenly powers to restore balance to his sacred meditation grounds.

The next thing I knew I was in a skirt and cardigan. I didn't want to be late for class regardless of what just happened so I rushed as fast as my little legs would take me.

When I got to class, everybody still treated me like my old self just if I was always a girl. The same went for Rei. I'm starting to worry that the spirit changed more than our bodies. All this teasing my old my old body has me feeling strange. I think I might be attracted to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment