Tuesday, March 21

Caught? Maybe Not



Boobs are great! I think I'll shift into girls all the time to run errands. I get discounts at the store and free cake slices! I just hope mom doesn't figure out that I've been masquerading around town as her.

I'm a budding new shapeshifter and I can't really control my powers with the proficiency of some others I've met online. They say I'm pretty good for just being a teenager. A tip they gave was to practice turning into members of my family since my DNA wouldn't have to transform too drastically. It seems to work just fine but sometimes I end up as a teenaged version of the subject I'm hoping to shift into. Also, I can never control the bust of women I turn into. They always end up gigantic. That would be an issue if I'm trying to impersonate them but it's a clear benefit when I'm trying to score free stuff from the horny guy behind the counter at the coffee shop.

As Jonathan in his mom's was hopping down the street, lost in thought, his mother wound up behind him walking the family dog by the nearby coffee shop. She stared at the familiar looking girl but it never fully dawned on her who it looked like.

No comments:

Post a Comment