Wednesday, March 29

Sister Sex




"Stupid girlfriend putting stuff on the top shelf..." I muttered to myself as I found a chair and with significant effort drug it to the bookcase to stand on and reach the spell books my girlfriend had put on top.

She was always casting random spells. I think it turned her on sexually. But, a lot of the spells in this book are written to punish men in on way or another. This body swap spell was the worst. Sure I've been an animal before. But, how is that any worse than getting body swapped with my own sister? Not only that but she's done something to mind: I feel really dizzy.

"Hopefully she didn't make me too dumb to read again." I said as I reached for the book. I was interrupted by a ring of the doorbell and a summons from my girlfriend. I was compelled to listen to her when she called me.

I walked into the living room and saw her talking to my old body. She was pressed up against it and making it obvious that she was looking for sex from it.

"Oh, Mark! There you are! Hey, sorry to spring this on you so suddenly but I think I might be a lesbian." My body said to me as I walked around the corner.

"Steph?" I asked.

"Yeah! I asked Molly if she could help me with all the lesbian thoughts I'd been having and she said that she would sleep with me to work it out of my system. She qualified that statement by saying that she would never cheat on you. So, I guess this is how she got around that." My body said to me sporting a rock hard erection.

I guess she really does care about me. In a strange way. Oh, who am I kidding? I love it when she does this kind of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment