Wednesday, March 15

Body Mod Vlogs




As time went on and the world's problems started to disappear, science focused more on superficial problems. The body modification market exploded with innovation.

I went a little crazy with my mods. Before the market boom I invested wisely and cashed out with huge sum money. Living life without needing to work or even leave the house started to get painfully boring.

I ordered a drone and began vlogging my day to day life. I was very knowledgeable in business and trading and would freely offer advice to those who watched me. However, it seemed I wasn't getting the popularity I desired.

I'm not one to settle for being second best. I did some research and decided it was time for a channel overhaul. I went to the plastic surgeon and had my gender modified. I decided to start doing technology reviews as an attractive female. Of course my audience was mostly interested in body mods so here I am reviewing the latest hair mod to my millions of followers.

Life is good again. Besides, if it ever gets bad, I can just change again. I've got a feeling I won't be switching my gender mod off for a long while though.

No comments:

Post a Comment