Tuesday, March 7

Physical Impossibilities




"Okay. I'll try it one more time." I said to my girlfriend over the webcam, "See! It's not working!

"Maybe it only works once." She quipped, "It looks like your tongue is shorter as a girl. Maybe you can't reach the right spot anymore."

This all started when my girlfriend came home from her anatomy class and was talking about physical impossibilities like licking your own elbow. I was slightly double jointed from a skateboarding accident I had when I was a kid so I used my flexibility to prove her wrong.

My celebratory jeering was interrupted by a strange feeling in my stomach and in my crotch. I fell over in pain and blacked out.

When I woke up, my girlfriend informed me that I was now female and she wanted to study my change for her thesis paper.

I spent 4 months as a girl while she studied me and taught me all the nuances of being female. Today, she called me up on Skype and said she wanted to study the reversal and told me to try licking my elbow again.

I tried and tried but it didn't work. I was starting to panic. It was fun being a girl for a while, but not for the rest of my life. What am I going to do?

"Maybe you should join a gymnastics team to work on your flexibility." I heard my girlfriend suggest over the Skype call. I guess there are leotards in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment