Saturday, March 18

Surprise Girl's Night




"What the hell!" I shouted as I suddenly lost my balance. I hadn't yet noticed the change in the pitch of my voice.

"C'mon, Sarah! We had other plans!" I heard a female voice speak exasperatedly from the left of me where my friend Seth had been standing.

Seth's long time girlfriend had just come home from her job as Seth and I were heading out to the sports bar to get some drinks and watch the fight.

"Well, you can still do them. I need to tag along and vent about my idiot boss." She quipped and motioned at herself. Her casual black clothing shimmered and faded into a more formal outfit, "Okay! Let's get going, girls!" She said and started walking out the door.

"What about Jim? He's never been a woman before and I think he might fall if I let him go." The girl I assume used to be Seth called out to Sarah.

I was just now starting to realize what had happened to me and I was too focused on the new feelings I was receiving to pay attention to Sarah as she said something and waved her hands at me. I must've got way to drunk at the bar because that's the last thing I remember from that night.

Everything else is in fragments. I was at the sports bar, I know who won the main event and how. I remember that Sarah was having issues with her new supervisor because he's a jerk that tries to micromanage her every move.

I feel really bad for her. I also feel like I've been feeling unnaturally empathetic since that night and I can't seem to walk passed a women's clothing store without staring at the heels for a strange amount of time for a guy.

Surely being turned into a chick for the night must've been a drunk dream. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment