Wednesday, March 22

The Edge of Time and Space



My name is, or was, Chuck. All signs show that that's now Victoria. I was a daredevil and lover of all things extreme. I vowed to build an apparatus that could propel me closer to the speed of light than any other method of conveyance manufactured before. I succeeded. However, there were some unexpected consequences.

As I blew past the land speed record time started to swirl around me. I felt like I was frozen in place in some kind of limbo between realities. I accelerated even further and the effect stopped with a loud bang that temporarily deafened me and an extreme dizziness that caused me to lose consciousness.

I awoke to a large crowd all cheering and taking pictures. I was assisted out of my straps by to large gentlemen and then helped to feet with what seemed like great ease from these men. As I stood, I realized something was very wrong. My clothes were all torn. Or so I had thought. Looking down I found out that I was wearing a bikini and that I was a woman now.

Before I could examine anything or speak, I was ushered to a stage set up in the middle of the desert. The crowd was chanting, "Victoria! Victoria!" So, I learned my new name. I don't know what happened, but this place will be interesting to discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment